FAQs for Shopping During the General Community Quarantine
Make online shopping during the General Community Quarantine easy with these quick answers.
1. What payment options are available?
- All major credit cards (Visa & MasterCard) and bank deposit via MetroBank or BDO
2. When will my item be shipped?
- Standard shipping duration is 5-8 business days. Please patiently wait for your packages as we are under the General Community Quarantine. GoGo Express, AP Cargo, and other couriers we are using are doing their best to pick-up and deliver orders as soon as they can.
3. Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available?
- Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process COD transactions.
4. Can I opt to have my item delivered thru Grab Express/LalaMove?
- Yes, but the customer must book and pay for the shipping fee. To apply this online, please use the code GRABEXPRESS or LALAMOVE upon checkout so we can waive the default shipping fee. Please give us at least 3-4 days lead time (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) to prepare your order. Kindly wait for our advice regarding the schedule before booking.
5. Can I opt to pick-up my order from your Head Office?
- Yes, we can prepare your order for pick-up. To apply this online, please use the code FOR PICK-UP upon checkout so we can waive the default shipping fee.Please give us at least 3-4 days lead time (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) to prepare your order. Kindly wait for our text/call confirmation before picking up your order.
6. I have concerns with my order. How do I reach Cutting Edge?
- Please send us a message on Facebook to allow us to help you. Kindly indicate your order reference number.
7. Can I exchange my order?
- Exchange policy applies seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the item.
8. How do I inquire about product availability?
- Our Facebook account is open to answer your questions about products available. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com.
9. How long can you reserve my order?
- Reservation for an item is only good for 3 business days. Failure to make a bank deposit means cancellation of your order.